Welcome to St Richard's
St Richard’s School was a Catholic independent preparatory school for boys and girls from age 3 to 13. It was started in
1921 in Malvern, moving to Little Malvern and then to Bredenbury Court. Unfortunately, due to declining numbers it was
forced to close in 2016.
This website has some historical data and information which may be of general interest; any
enquiries about the alumni and history of the school and building should be addressed to
Hugh Farey (Boz)
For queries concerning the business of the school please contact the
Chair of Governors
, Mr J Jackson, or by phone on +44 (0)1432 850868.